Many people ask why they should join. The answer is not the same for everyone. But here is some information about why others have joined...
- The Saipan Chamber of Commerce provides collective representation and a respected "Voice for Business" with the CNMI Government via the Chamber's Government Relations Programs.
- The Saipan Chamber of Commerce provides an information network to Chamber members via email, newsletter, etc., and is a member of the Asia Pacific Council of American Chambers and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- The Saipan Chamber of Commerce provides significantly reduced "Chamber Member" pricing at seminars, events, membership meetings, and workshops.
- The Saipan Chamber of Commerce provides prominent listing in the Chamber's Directory on our Internet Website free of charge.
- The Chamber assists with military visits through the Armed Forces Committee and coordinates military discount packages by Chamber member companies as well as assists with logistics for military arrivals.
- Members can benefit from participating in standing committees.
- Chamber members may also nominate the Business Person of the Year in the annual award process.
Become a Member Today!
Join the Chamber and find out how you can get involved or contribute to the goal initiatives of the Saipan Chamber of Commerce.
- One (1) representative / One (1) Votes
- Access to Chamber events and trainings at a reduced price
- Listed on website
- Certification of Chamber Membership
- Can post to job posting section of website
- Participate in Chamber Committees, initiating change on issues that impact your business
- Eligible to be nominated for "Business Person of the Year"
- Contribute to our "Voice of the Business Sector" to our local and federal government partners
- Network with other businesses through events and trainings held under the Chamber
- Receive updates through our information network about issues that may affect your business
- Attend seven (7) GMMs in a year, receive entrance to your next one FREE
**Must bring proof of new business through CNMI stamped Articles of Incorporation. Free membership only eligible one year after stamped date. Business must also hold a valid business license. **