Many people ask why they should join. The answer is not the same for everyone. But here is some information about why others have joined...
- The Saipan Chamber of Commerce provides collective representation and a respected "Voice for Business" with the CNMI Government via the Chamber's Government Relations Programs.
- The Saipan Chamber of Commerce provides an information network to Chamber members via email, newsletter, etc., and is a member of the Asia Pacific Council of American Chambers and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- The Saipan Chamber of Commerce provides significantly reduced "Chamber Member" pricing at seminars, events, membership meetings, and workshops.
- The Saipan Chamber of Commerce provides prominent listing in the Chamber's Directory on our Internet Website free of charge.
- The Chamber assists with military visits through the Armed Forces Committee and coordinates military discount packages by Chamber member companies as well as assists with logistics for military arrivals.
- Members can benefit from participating in standing committees.
- Chamber members may also nominate the Business Person of the Year in the annual award process.
· One representative / one vote
· Access to Chamber events and trainings at a reduced price
· Access to benefits of other members through Chamber Discount Program
· Listed on website
· Member of exclusive Closed Chamber FB Group
· Certification of Chamber Membership
· Can post to job posting section of website
· Participate in Chamber Committees, initiating change on issues tha impact your business
· Eligible to be nominated for “Business Person of the Year”
· Contribute to our “Voice for the Business Sector” to our local and federal government partners
· Network with other businesses through events and trainings
· Receive updates through our information network about issues that may affect your business
· Attend seven (7) mixers/GMMs in a year, receive entrance to your next one FREE.
· Saipan Chamber of Commerce sticker
**Must bring proof of new business through CNMI stamped Articles of Incorporation. Free membership only eligible one year after stamped date. Business must also hold a valid business license. **